About Greg Jones
Highlights and Awards
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in both Civil Trial Law and Personal Injury Trial Law. An AV rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- Consistently named "Texas Super Lawyer" by Texas Monthly Magazine.
- A Diplomate of the National College of Advocacy who has lectured in over 21 states and Canada.
- A former Member of the Board of Governors for the largest trial lawyer organization in the world, the American Association for Justice (AAJ), also known as the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA)
- The creation and counseling of Business Entities both New and On-Going as to Structure and the Legal Environment for New Business
- Assisting Investors and Equity Partners and Private Equity in the Purchase, Acquisition and Investment in New and Existing Business and Loan Transactions.
- International Business Transactions and Investment both to and from Foreign Jurisdictions.
He specializes in cases involving:
- Physician practices including creation and dissolution of P.A's and The Texas Medical Board.
- International transactions and investment- creation of legal entities and corporations in the U.S. by foreign national entities and individuals;
- Oil and gas interests- investment, litigation, due diligence;
- Trade secret, non-compete, anti-piracy litigation- trials and agreements
Attorney Jones is also the local counsel and office for the Rising Ethington, P.C. Firm (www.reising.com) who specializes in Intellectual Property- including patent, copyright, litigation and trial. This allows his clients quick access to one of the fastest growing copyright law firms in the country. The Law Firm of Gregory Jones is an internationally recognized practice with clients and active cases in Texas, New Mexico, California, Oklahoma, Colorado, Connecticut as well as the countries Great Britain, France, Switzerland and Mexico.